A harvest celebration of the food, the farm, and the plate!
Held on Saturday, September 23rd overlooking Craigardan’s fields and the Adirondack High Peaks beyond, guests will gather for a two-part culinary and artistic celebration. Join us for a community cocktail-hour, followed by four-courses of exceptional farm food, outstanding art and fabulous community. The evening also includes a film debut by The Space We Make, a gallery exhibition featuring artist-in-residence Caitlin Wright, and a silent auction of ceramic treasures. Post-feast, guests take home the handmade tableware crafted by artist-in-residence, Catherine Seidenberg.
The hand-crafted, wood-fired tableware is custom-made for this event by artist and horticulturalist Catherine Seidenberg. Seidenberg’s summer residency at Craigardan culminates in the first annual Dinner in the Field, and each guest receives one of her beautiful table settings.
The evening's menu features creatively prepared food by chef Taylor LeFleur of Farmstead Catering. All ingredients are fresh, seasonal, organically grown, pasture raised and sourced locally for this event. It is a delicious collaboration between Craigardan, Echo Farm, and other local farms and artisan makers.
This year's inaugural event will honor Paul Z. Nowicki: his life as a maker and his vision for a creative collective - the founding dream which was to become Craigardan.
All proceeds will go toward Craigardan's educational programming in the arts, agriculture, and culinary arts.
Community Cocktail Hour Only | 4-6pm | $65 per person. **SOLD OUT**
- Join us for a two hour, pre-dinner party featuring expertly prepared appetizers served on handmade plates.
- Menu includes local cheeses, cured meats, pickled and fresh vegetables, fresh baked breads and crackers, artisan kombucha, local beer and wine
- Each guest takes home an appetizer plate made by artist Catherine Seidenberg
- View and purchase works from the Farmhouse Gallery's Caitlin Wright exhibition
- Bid on a variety of fine art and craft in the silent auction
Community Cocktail + Dinner in the Field | 4-9pm | $200 per person
- Arrive for the Community Cocktail and stay for Dinner in the Field
- Dinner menu includes three additional courses of creatively prepared local flavors: fresh-picked vegetables and salads, Craigardan's own pasture-raised chicken and vegetarian options, and a decadent dessert.
- Enjoy a post-dinner film debut by The Space We Make and open bar until 9pm
- Each guest takes home an appetizer plate, dinner plate, and cup or mug made by artist Catherine Seidenberg
Table Sponsorship | $2000. **SOLD OUT**
- Sponsor a table for 8 and choose friends and family as your guests or let us choose for you!
- Sponsorship includes 8 tickets and written acknowledgement in all print and web materials
Corporate and Organizational Sponsorship | $5000
- Sponsorship includes table sponsorship for 8 guests plus corporate level sponsorship in all Craigardan print and web materials for 2018
- Email or call for more information
Click the button above to PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE NOW
Or mail a check to: Craigardan | PO Box 46 | Keene, NY 12942
please include your name, address, phone number, and ticket preference
OR call us at 518.242.6535