A harvest celebration of the food, the farm, and the plate!
Held on Saturday, September 22nd overlooking Craigardan’s fields and the Adirondack High Peaks beyond, guests will gather for a two-part culinary and artistic celebration.
Join us for a community cocktail-hour, followed by five courses of exceptional farm food, outstanding art and fabulous community.
The evening also includes a gallery exhibition featuring artist-in-residence Kyle Brumsted, and a silent auction of art and fine craft.
Post-feast, guests will take home the handmade tableware crafted by this year's artist-in-residence, Emma Silverstein.
The hand-crafted, wood-fired tableware is custom-made for this event's menu by artist Emma Silverstein in collaboration with the chef. Emmas’s studio residency at Craigardan culminates in the second annual Dinner in the Field, and each guest receives one of her beautiful table settings.
The evening's menu features creatively prepared food by chef Zachary Gerhardt Clemans. All ingredients are fresh, seasonal, organically grown, pasture raised and sourced locally for this event. It is a delicious collaboration between Craigardan and other local farms and artisan makers.
All proceeds will go toward Craigardan's educational programming in the arts, agriculture, and culinary arts.
Emma studied ceramics in Syracuse, China and India. She works with clay and cloth and "makes functional pottery and other useful objects." After her year-long residency at Craigardan, Emma will be pursuing a Master's Degree in Ceramics at Ohio University.
“I care about the objects we live with, I want to encourage radical intimacy with them.”
Community Cocktail Hour Only | 4-6pm | $45 per person.
- Join us for a two hour, pre-dinner party featuring expertly prepared appetizers
- Menu includes cured meats, pickled and fresh vegetables, fresh baked breads and crackers, local beer and wine
- View and purchase works from the Farmhouse Gallery's Kyle Brumsted exhibition and from Emma Silverstein's tableware collection
- Bid on a variety of fine art and craft in the silent auction
Community Cocktail + Dinner in the Field | 4-9pm | $200 per person
- Arrive for the Community Cocktail and stay for Dinner in the Field
- Dinner menu includes five additional courses of creatively prepared local flavors: a soup course, a cascade of fresh-picked vegetables and salads, Craigardan's own pasture-raised chicken and vegetarian options, and a decadent dessert
- Enjoy the open beer + wine bar until 9pm
- Each guest takes home a dinner plate and a handled cup made by artist Emma Silverstein
- Guests may also purchase Emma's matching pottery including pitchers, sauciers, bud vases, additional plates and cups
Table Sponsorship | $2000
- Sponsor a table for 8 and choose friends and family as your guests or let us choose for you!
- Sponsorship includes 8 tickets and written acknowledgement in all print and web materials
Corporate and Organizational Sponsorship | $5000
- Sponsorship includes table sponsorship for 8 guests plus corporate level sponsorship in all Craigardan print and web materials for 2018
- Email or call for more information
photos by Jeff Mertz and Sam Cecil
Click the button above to PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE NOW
Or mail a check to: Craigardan | PO Box 46 | Keene, NY 12942
please include your name, address, phone number, and ticket preference
OR call us at 518.242.6535